Tuesday 12 November 2013

One For The Road

    |

Hat: H&M
Dress: ASOS
Boots: ASOS
Cardigan: Primark
It stopped raining long enough for me to run out and take these today. I did have another outfit post to share but I decided I didn't actually like it so I started again! Today I got up super early and popped to Debenhams with my mum to take advantage of the half price offers they had on, mum picked up a bag and I got this christmas jumper by Henry Holland!

I love this Asos dress because it literally takes me a second to throw it on with a cardi and some boots and run straight out the door and it's super comfy! I got the boots from Asos at the beginning of the year and they were definitely more than worth the mere £20 that I paid for them! Total bargain! I got this cardigan a few weeks ago in Primark and recently picked up the black version. As you can tell I'm all about casual and comfy dressing! Teddy decided he wanted to join in too so now you can all see my little canine best friend! I'm sure he'll make some more appearances.

Also thanks to my brother for taking these when my camera remote decided to die! My camera isn't the easiest to use so he did pretty well I think!

Chloe x

9 comments

  1. Lovely. Really loving your hair at the moment Miss, such a pretty colour.
    Keep up the outfit posts, loving them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks wonderful lady! Hopefully I will continue with the outfit posts! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair is MARVELOUS. Love the dress and the doggy, too!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, it take a lot of upkeep but it's worth it :) I couldn't leave him out of the post! xx

      Delete
  3. Look at you - you're a natural! You're hair is looking fantabulous at the moment and your outfit is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I learned from the best of course! ;D x

      Delete
  4. Your dress reminds me so much of mine from asos, you're adorable so Is your dog <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asos dresses are my favourite! :D Thanks sweetie :3 xx

      Delete
  5. I love how cozy + beautiful this outfit looks!! The print on this dress is lovely and I ADORE your hair!! xo

    ReplyDelete