Tuesday 3 December 2013

Come take a walk...

    |









As I mentioned in my previous post I recently went for a walk to take some photos as I hadn't taken any in a while and I was in need of fresh air! Usually I stick to weddings/fashion photography but I felt very inspired looking at my good friend Johnny's work (he's also just started a new blog) that I decided I needed to stop worrying about finding props and models and just enjoy the landscape and surroundings around me. I definitely feel like I'm falling back in love with my photography again. I'm curretly working 5/6 days a week so it's nice to take some time out on my days off to explore new places, I didn't even know places like this existed in Essex and I've lived here for 20 years! 
What inspires you? 

Chloe x

2 comments

  1. Chloe, these photos are absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful walk it must have been :) Love the light!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided that when I get married you're going to be my photographer!! Such beautiful pictures xx

    ReplyDelete