Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday Playlist #1

    |
I'm going to make my Sunday playlist a weekly feature, or at least try to anyway! I listen to music everyday and growing up music has definitely played an important part in my life! I can't even remember how many gigs I've been to over the years but it's a lot! 

So my top 10 songs this week have been:

1. Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
2. Brand New - Degausser
3. We Were Promised Jetpacks - Conductor
4. Frank Turner - A Decent Cup of Tea
5. Reuben - What's Good For Me
6. Daughter - Smother
7. Maximo Park - Books From Boxes
8. Blur -Essex Dogs
9. Scroobius Pip - Feel It
10. Baddies - Tiffany, I'm Sorry

 I've made a Spotify playlist if you want to give them a listen. Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to know what you've been listening to!

Chloe x

No comments

Post a Comment